1. Sit at the table and keep your back straight. Set your elbows on the table.
2. Without tearing off the elbows, connect the ribs of the palms and little fingers and lower the head so that the palms rest on closed eyes, and the forehead rests on the upper part of the palms and fingers.
3. Relax the neck muscles. The forehead becomes the fulcrum, the palms only touch the eyes.
4. Massage eyes with the palms of the hands. Alternate pressure, rotation, stroking and vibration.
5. Eyes massage can lasts from 1 to 2 minutes. If you have a feeling of warmth in the eyes then you can stop massaging.
6. Relax your eyes. If possible, touch them with the tips of your index fingers and, feeling the heat in your fingers, feel how warm it is and Prana is transmitted from the fingers to the eyes.
Eye massage causes an active circulation of blood in them, stimulates nerve endings and gives excellent relaxation to tired eyesight.
Text: from the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”