1. Stand straight, arms down.
2. Raise your right leg, bending at the knee until the knee touches the chest. Keep your back straight, do not lean forward! Women should be careful not to injure their breasts.
3. Immediately lower the leg, then lift it to the side and touch the knee of the shoulder.
4. Having lowered the leg, repeat the cycle with the left foot - lifting first to the chest, then to the shoulder.
5. Perform 5 to 20 lifts with each foot.
Strengthens the legs, liberates the hip joints, tones the abdomen, reduces body fat on the legs and stomach, reduces pain in the lower back.
Text: from the book Ar Eddar “Beginning of Hatha Yoga”