Exercise forms a flat belly, strengthens the middle abs. Performed on a gym mat.
1. Lie on your back, stretch your arms up above your head.
2. Bend the legs at the knees, press feet to the floor.
3. Raise the body to the knees, touch the floor with your fingers.
4. Return to starting position.
5. Repeat the exercise from 10 to 50 times. It is better to start with a small number of lifts, increasing the load with training time.
Strengthens the rectus abdominis muscles, mainly their middle section. Gently massages the abdominal organs, causing an increased flow of blood to them. Reduces belly fat deposits. Complementing the previous exercise, makes the spine elastic.
Text: from the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”