1. Sit on the floor, stretch your legs in front of you.
2. Lean back and lean on your elbows.
3. Raise one leg, without bending at the knee, at an angle of 45 degrees. Move raised leg in circles, figure “eight”, etc., till you will feel fatigue. Lower your leg.
4. Raise the other leg and do the same movements for equal time. Lower your leg.
5. Raise two legs together, also 45 degrees. Raise and lower legs – perform movements “scissors” alike in horizontal and vertical planes, move legs in circles and figure “eight”. Continue until tired, then lower your legs, lie on your back and relax.
Strengthens the muscles of the legs and abdomen, tones the abdomen.
Text: from the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”