1. Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Clasp your hands with your fingertips into the chest lock so that the forearms make up one horizontal line.
3. Turn the torso to the right without taking your feet off the floor. Try to take your right elbow away from behind. Turn your head to the right as well.
4. Without stopping in the extreme position, start moving in the opposite direction.
5. Carry out turns with a maximum amplitude, 10-40 times in each direction.
Exercise increases the flexibility of the spine at different levels and in different directions, increases the strength of the muscles of the abdomen and back. Develop the vestibular apparatus, tone the internal organs.
Text: From the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”