1. On the green lawn, on the beach or on the mats, take the starting position: kneel down and place your palms on the floor in front of you.
2. Lower the head between the hands, closer to the knees, and perform the usual somersault through the head forward.
3. After somersault, try to squat right there. If this succeeds, then immediately, without delaying the movement, somersault a second time.
4. Perform 5 to 10 somersaults forward.
5. Now somersault back. From a squatting position, lean back, at the moment of a coup d'etat, push your head off the floor with your hands and squat again. Perform 5 to 10 of these somersaults back, one after the other.
Serious defects of the spine and/or overweight.
The spine and vestibular apparatus are perfectly toned, coordination of body movements develops.
Text: from the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”