1. Take the potatoes, peel, rinse under running water and grate raw on a grater
2. Put the grated potatoes in a bowl and add olive oil, flour and spices you like. We took black ground pepper.
3. Stir all the ingredients.
4. Put the pan on the fire, add some olive oil and put the potato mixture in the pan and shape them as pancakes. Size and shape can be any, the main thing is that the pancakes are flat.
5. Once one side is roasted, turn over and fry on the other side.
6. Potato pancakes can be served by the way with a spoon of sour cream and herbs