Daurade is a tasty fish that you can buy at any market or a shop. It could be quickly prepared and easy baked in the oven.
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. The fish is cleaned and gut, well washed.
2. Put olive or rapeseed oil on the foil sheet. Mix oil with pepper (we used mix of 5 peppers). Rub fish with oil and pepper on both sides.
3. Half a lemon cut into thin slices, squeeze the juice of half. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, put the slices in fish belly. You can add on top 1/2 chopped onion.
4. Wrap fish tightly in foil and put into the oven.
5. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes