1. Stand up straight, keep your hands near your chest, elbows down.
2. Raise the right leg by bending it at the knee so that the thigh is parallel to the floor and the lower leg is pointing exactly down.
3. Rotate the foot, describing the toe circles of the greatest radius. Shin is motionless.
4. Perform 10 to 30 turns clockwise and the same counterclockwise.
5. Lower the leg. Raise the other and repeat the rotation with the left foot.
Liberates the ankle joints, tones the muscles of the legs, develops a sense of balance.
Text: From the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”