1. Stay straight, raise your arms to your chest, elbows down.
2. Raise the right leg by bending it at the knee so that the thigh is parallel to the floor and the lower leg is perpendicular to the floor. Pull the toe down.
3. Perform circular movements with the lower leg making a circle. The thigh and foot all the time remain motionless, rotation occurs only in the knee joint.
4. Perform 10 to 30 turns clockwise and the same counterclockwise.
5. Lower the right leg, raise the other and repeat the rotation with the left lower leg.
Increases mobility of the knee joints, tones the legs, develops a sense of balance.
Text: From the book of Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”