1. Lie on your belly, legs rest on socks. Place palms on the floor on both sides of the chest.
2. Straighten your arms, lifting the upper body and head up, and leaving hips below to get a deflection in the lower back. The hips should be raised above the floor.
3. From this position, without stopping, raise the hips up and back as high as possible, while lowering the upper body down, still stretching your head up. Hands at the elbows and legs at the knees do not bend, socks and palms always remain in one place.
4. Lower the hips again and raise the torso and head. Exercise is like a wave.
5. Perform non-stop 10 to 40 cycles.
Increases the flexibility of the spine, helps to eliminate curvature of the spine, strengthens the press and back.
Text: from the book Ar Eddar “The Beginning of Hatha Yoga”