Fried mushrooms with mashed potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes and place them in a pan filled with water.
2. Put on the pan on a heat and put the lid on. When the water begins to boil, reduce the heat and leave to cook until the potatoes are ready.
3. Wash and cut the mushrooms
4. Put the mushrooms in a skillet, add olive oil, mix everything and put on heat.
5. Once the potatoes are ready (you can check by piercing the potatoes with a fork), the water must be drained, leaving the potatoes in the pan. Remove pan from the heat, add butter then mash potatoes using an electric hand whisk or potato masher.
6. When the mushrooms are almost ready, add spices to your taste. We took ground pepper
7. Put the potatoes and mushrooms on a plate.
Enjoy your meal!